An all-season sport performance tire with Run-Flat technology.
|Dunlop's technology advancements help our tires provide grip, handling and the driving excitement you deserve. Our ongoing commitment to innovation drives our team every day.
Dunlop tires are made using different rubber compounds that contribute distinct properties to the tire. Professional inspectors and specialty machines inspect each tire to ensure every one is the highest quality.
Features & Warranties
• An optimized groove area helps provide grip on multiple surfaces for all-season traction, while circumferential rain grooves enhance traction in wet weather
• Rigid tread blocks for dry handling performance help provide excellent steering and control during cornering
• Twin-shift noise reduction helps provide quiet performance
• Combined Tire Technology (CTT) provides less tire weight and rounder cavity shape to help offer a softer ride
• Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST) uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
• Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty. See Details