Ultra high-performance combined with enhanced handling and Run-Flat technology.
|Dunlop's technology advancements help our tires provide grip, handling and the driving excitement you deserve. Our ongoing commitment to innovation drives our team every day.
Dunlop tires are made using different rubber compounds that contribute distinct properties to the tire. Professional inspectors and specialty machines inspect each tire to ensure every one is the highest quality.
Features & Warranties
• Asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance
• M&S rated tire with an all-season tread design that helps deliver year-round traction and enhanced wet handling
• A solid center rib helps enhance steering response and driver feedback
• Circumferential and lateral-sweeping grooves help provide efficient water evacuation for enhanced wet traction
• Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tire's shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds
• Multi-Pitch Tread Design Technology helps reduce noise for a quiet ride
• Dunlop Self-Supporting Technology (DSST) uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
• Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty. See Details