An all-season tire with the power to perform and Run-Flat technology.
|Dunlop's technology advancements help our tires provide grip, handling and the driving excitement you deserve. Our ongoing commitment to innovation drives our team every day.
Dunlop tires are made using different rubber compounds that contribute distinct properties to the tire. Professional inspectors and specialty machines inspect each tire to ensure every one is the highest quality.
Features & Warranties
• Asymmetrical tread pattern helps provide a balance of wet and dry performance
• Large, stable, interconnected tread blocks enhance dry cornering, grip, and stability
• Independent inner tread blocks w/open shoulder grooves provide powerful water dispersion & all-season grip
• Full width, twin-cut steel belts help provide ride uniformity and excellent footprint shape
• Exclusive, high-performance tread helps provide enhanced grip and control in a range of driving conditions
• Jointless Band Technology helps maintain the tires shape, enabling smooth performance at highway speeds
• Combined Tire Technology(CTT) allows for less tire weight & rounder cavity shape help provide a softer ride
• Max Flange Shield helps protect rims from accidental curb damage
• Dunlop Self Supporting Technology (DSST) uses a patented sidewall construction to allow continued driving on a flat tire for up to 50 miles at 50 mph in normal conditions
• Eligible for the Highway Auto and Light Truck Tire Replacement Limited Warranty. See Details